Well ever since I was diagnosed with Hypoglycemia I was told to start eating more protein and less sugar. Well I don't listen and I have been eating more candy now. But I did listen to one thing the doctor said, and thats too stop drinking coffee. I haven't had any coffee for at least a month now and many of my symptoms have been going away. I don't crash as much anymore, and when I do its not that bad. I also don't pass out on the train for bus home anymore which is a good thing. Its been harder in the mornings but I think im slowly getting use to it.
Im not sure if my body is doing better now then It was only a couple weeks ago but I do feel better so thats good. Im not to sure if it was the coffee for sure that was causing it but I also lost my appetite for a little while also so that could of done it also. I wont know for sure but Im just glad its going away
No comments:
Post a Comment