Labels

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

So I was reading an article about sleep.

I decided to figure out how to fix my sleeping and this article I found actually gave me an interesting look on sleep. (here is the link) http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2005/05/how-to-become-an-early-riser/

What is written is that its best to go to sleep when your tired but wake up at the same time everyday to build that internal clock. With me And my weird schedule is that I wake up the most odd hours of the day and that is prob the reason why i don't get proper sleep. So basically I just need to start getting up at 5 am every morning because thats the earliest I have to be up for two of my classes. I guess I can do something productive if I don't have to be at class till many hours later.

The plus side to this is that I can probably get more studying in, and I thought about well no one will be up to talk to and if I stay up late I can talk to my friends. Then I thought who gives a shit sleep is better and talking to my friends is something that can wait.

So now Im going to start getting up at 5 am, maybe even get to work earlier and get paid more too. Also I can start swimming in the morning so thats a good start.

..... To be continued With Results

No comments:

Post a Comment