Labels

Saturday, March 5, 2011

party planning

This is something I sorta enjoy if im not being forced or rushed into doing. I enjoy coming up with the budgets and working with those numbers, I can see my self running a catering business for a while or even being an event planner for a side job. Im planning one right now for two people, My step dad and Gabriel. Gabriel just finished doing the kitchen and other things at my old house and he will be leaving to go back to his country so we are going to throw a party for them. Im getting a cake from my work and Andrea and I will be cooking at the old house. I thought it would be a good idea to do stuffed crepes and my sister thought it would be also a good idea to do tacos. The stuffed crepes may be a little difficult but maybe not since I will be having a cute chef working with me. Hopefully everything goes as well tmrw as we hoped. I still have to go shopping for everything tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Double posting all the way across the blog. Let me know how the food turns out.

    ReplyDelete