Labels

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Craziest Dream I have Ever Dreamed

The dream I experienced last night was probably the most real but out of this world one I have ever had. It felt so real beyond what it is normally imaginable. I could only imagine this dream was like tripping out on some crazy drugs and then mix in some black sharpies for sniffing.

I felt as if all parts of my body became its own separate body like if you were to look at those diagram in science class of the nervous, cardiovascular, and other organ systems in text books, I literally felt as if I can see what makes me me. And I don't know if I was still under R.E.M. while partially awake but it felt so out of this world. 

I was having problems sleeping so I went to sleep around 7 or 8 and started feeling this around maybe 12 or 1 because  I woke up at 1:30ish. and then couldn't get back to sleep because of a massive headache that i got from this. Maybe I wasn't suppose to wake up during that and my brain couldn't handle it.

Back to the experience, It felt like my body was trying to tell me where I need healing but I couldn't see it because of its complexity and my mind not being able to handle it(maybe thats why I got the massive headache). This felt so entirely real, I was able to move parts of my body that aren't possible awake like my nervous system and skeletal systems. Its almost indescribable how amazing and scary this felt. But what I do remember is the body trying to heal its self but of what?




Like I said earlier I don't think I was suppose to experience this or maybe I was but it was incredible and I might like to experience it again. Im trying to find some pics to show what I felt like but its hard, so Im going to add some Alex Grey art because its the closest thing to what i looked like but still not to the fullest.


1 comment:

  1. Cool dream. Of course you were supposed to have it. You can get a headache when your circadian rhythm is off. I get them often if I sleep in too late.

    ReplyDelete