Labels

Monday, April 18, 2011

Summer Goal list

I had a college list and well I didn't accomplish much but that doesn't mean im giving up. I had a personal one going on that I didn't show anyone and i accomplished everyone of them. This will be one for just the summer and will be updated if i feel like it. I will also try my best to post a pic showing i have completed the goal

1. Learn to play guitar
2. get a tan
3. gain 30 pounds
4. try out for a cooking competition
5. stay a week out of the city
6. finish at least 2 of my video projects
7. bar hop(properly this time)
8. beat an original Mario game
9. beat both majoras mask and ocarina of time
10. create an epic drink or drinking game
11. Edgefest
12. warptour
13. sky diving or bungiee jumping(only one of them)
14. Beat both zelda games for n64
15. (more to be added)

No comments:

Post a Comment