Labels

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Just some stuff before I head to bed

I say I want to do a lot of things and I get really into it sometimes with planning but most of the time I actually don't end up doing what i said. I tried doing the goal list tactic to see if it can keep me motivated and stay on task. So far it has worked, I knocked out 90% of what I wanted to and 100 % of all the short term ones. If I keep a short list on me or somewhere I feel I can place it I will do much better.

Also I am litterally 16 hours away from being done for the year. I am worried that I failed Food theory but there is still a chance I passed. Hopefully I did pass. I feel I should of used my advantage with disability(adhd) and I would of been able to do better but I think I did pretty damn good without the help. I have to hand in my networking assignment, sell my text book and do my banquet cooking exam. Then im heading out for drinks after with a couple buddies.

Anyways this concludes my night entry. I don't know how often I will do them but what evs.

No comments:

Post a Comment