Saturday, May 21, 2011
Starting a Gluten-free diet blog
This idea came from a friend that had to go on that diet, I am not on this. I want to create something to help my friend and to expand my nutrition knowledge because thats what I am doing next year. So this will be beneficial to everyone. I want to be very creative with this blog and make sure it looks professional. I may be going back to edit a lot of my posts, I know its going to be very hard for me to stay on track and keep this up but I hope my friends will push me to do this if i start lagging. I found this to be a very interesting topic and as i read more into I became more interested. please comment any suggestions you may have and please show support.
Labels:
personal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
U go greg!! :)
ReplyDelete