Being sick isn't always a bad thing. I think it has some of its benefits such as; giving your body extra time to heal from all the stress you put on your body every day, gives you time to take care of yourself, maybe catch up on reading, makes you appreciate the nice weather after you get better. There are many reasons why I don't mind getting sick sometimes.
After I get over most of the sickness I feel so much stronger then I normally do for a while and its fucking great. I feel so energized and so motivated. And another plus side is that you lose fat, I lost maybe 3 pounds and I look much leaner then before and im so ready to be active again.
I guess it does suck to deal with the fevers and running noses set in overdrive, but it usually doesn't last long(unless its really serious which sucks alot). As long as its a cold or just the flu I think its not that bad. For a day I thought I had H1N1 and i actually got scared, This was one of the worst cases of the flu I have ever experienced but thanks to Cold FX I really healed fast from this.
No comments:
Post a Comment