For the last two years if not three I have been avoiding getting the flu shot because I felt I had such a strong immune system. Well its taken this long to realize that I have had the flu more times in the past two years then I have had in the rest of my life when I was getting it. And this would be nothing if it was once or twice but I got it three times in one winter season, maybe a month or two apart( i know winter is only 3 months but i count it as it gets really cold). and maybe twice in the season before. I think I am living proof that the flu shot is not a bullshit shot and they are actually trying to help us. I will still hear people saying the government is evil and blah blah blah but Im really starting to think people can be really stupid.
Im going to get the flu shot as soon as I can this year. This time is the worst I have had so far. I have never been held down by being sick and Im throwing in the towel this time.

No comments:
Post a Comment