Labels

Monday, May 23, 2011

Letting go of the past can be a hard thing.

Our experiences of the past is what has shaped us to become what we are today. But sometimes it hard not to live in the past when your present is empty and meaningless. I want to have experiences now that will shape my future, But forcing this just ruins the whole thing. Sometimes I want to just move somewhere else and start fresh but is that really that easy to do? I don't know exactly where I am going with this thought but writing it out helps deal with it. There is so much I would like to change about my past and this is constantly going through my mind. I know of many moments I would of done something differently and I would probably become a different person but then who knows I still may feel the same way. I know everyone has thoughts like this and its part of being human, but fuck its such a bitch to not think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment