Since my first post I had put on this site I haven't really gone into anymore detail about school and I said i would even post all the recipes and what not, but I have been slacking. My main point is I want to do a post right now about how school is and how its affecting me. Im finding school to be very draining and I keep wishing for just a break from it for a really long time so i can gather all my thoughts take some time to relax. but thats not going to happen till Christmas break. I have always had a problem with sleep from ever since i can remember, to the point where even 8-10 hours still leaves me dead when I wake up by alarm. I don't know if its my diet or i just need to keep track of my sleeping. Aside from the sleep school seems to be getting a little bit better with the cooking and a bit harder with the assignments.
decided to make a little break in there so its easier to read. I wouldn't say its becoming more stressful but more draining then anything. I know working out and going to my fighting classes prob tire me out but i feel it does help because the sleep is much better afterwards so i dont mind it. I think staying positive has helped me alot by removing sooo much stress and I will continue to do so. anyways I promise i will include the things i promised shortly when i have the time, since this can be time consuming just writing text off the top of my head never mind uploading pictures and videos and other files.
No comments:
Post a Comment