I finally finished my music video for seven pounds and the grace and its taking like 3 hours to have it rendered and uploaded to YouTube. this is such a pain in the ass and i give serious respect to the people that release videos on YouTube everyday more then i did in the past. like this is insane how long you have to wait.But on the good side, i have my video ready and this just happens to be my first live action completed video. i have done some dragon ball z AMVs but i have never fully completed one meaning i have never finalized the video and just kept it to watch on the program. I felt I did pretty good on this video considering how much time I put into it and my experience with Sony Vegas. I will have more videos in the future and they will only get better.
For my next video I want to use the song Who's going to save my soul by Gnarls Barkley. I have no idea what movie or show I will use the clips from. If anyone has an idea what might go with that song please leave a comment or message me how ever you want.
PS. I will upload the video asap on the blog but as I said earlier its taking for everrrrrrr.
No comments:
Post a Comment