The thing I really like about this game is that it makes you pretty much think for yourself, I find most games gives you too many obvious hints or points you in the direction you are suppose to go. So this is actually refreshing to play because it makes me think about it. And Im really understanding why so many consider this their favorite game.

Getting through the courtyard was actually pretty fun. I liked hiding against the walls to get past the guards, And I was tempted to see how far back I would have to be sent if I got caught. So I finally got to Zelda and talked to her and learned some interesting things, Also I learned a song from her protecter which I wonder where I will use it.
So I get sent out of the castle and Im thinking maybe I should see if I can go to the ranch again, I know I get a horse as a kid and i figured this would be a good time. I talk to the little girl and epona seems afraid of me at first and the girl teaches me the song for Epona. Well I played it a couple times and all it does is run to me doing nothing else. Im not sure what exactly Im suppose to do but it sucks that I wont know.


No comments:
Post a Comment