Labels

Friday, August 5, 2011

LoZ:OoT update 1 I beat first boss

Considering this being my first time playing this game, I had a couple obstacles that I had to figure out to get through using trial and error. All new games now aren't nearly as hard and awesome as this game, Like it required a lot of puzzle solving to figure out some of this stuff. They give me some hints but they were vague. And later on I bet those hints get even more vague. Also another hard part about this game is that i need to get use to that controller again.




Fighting Gohma was interesting. I first walk in the room and it goes all dark and im running around trying to figure out what is going on. I keep running and nothing happens so an idea comes to my head to look around maybe the boss is on the wall or something and I see this thing with light above me and the boss event starts. This creepy ass looking spider with only 4 legs though. Well I think it had 4 legs. I remember one of the mobs that I had to face just before that room gave me a hint about stunning it in order to attack it. So I stunned it and was able to attack it and then she climbed up the wall onto the ceiling. I was like shit whats going to happen now and she drops these eggs, 3 of them to be exact, and her little creepy hatch lings come out. I will admit I failed a couple times before I finally got this boss down. I figured out that you can one shot the eggs if you attack them quickly or even shoot them which is also effective. By my last try on this boss I finally got use to attacking while targeting and did the jump sword attacks and got the creepy thing down.









Overall I think this was an interesting boss fight, in most games I have played more recently they explain how to kill it but this was different I had to pretty much figure it out on my own. I could cheat and use a walk through but I feel the experience wont be as great. I have heard the shadow and water temple are a bitch to get through so those may be an exception to that rule I gave myself.
Stay tuned for the next entry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment