With that alone its not so bad but the number I am at is at a very dangerous number. I am at a 2.3 or something really really close to that and normal is 4 point something. of course this is after my blood sugar drops and its normal when Its not falling. Basically average person usually 4 point something, eats some sort of sugar and goes up to a 7 and then falls to a 4 with some time. With me, its normal 4.4 then after an hour of having sugar i drop to a 2.3. My doctor was surprised I didn't collapsed after taking that much sugar. He talked to me some more afterwords and told me there may be a serious problem with my pancreas, so I have to get another blood test and have an ultrasound done on my body. I am scared to really know whats wrong with me but its important to find out as early as possible. Maybe there can be something done since I am still young.
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Test results worse then I initially thought
I had a feeling for a while that what I was going through was not something normal. And I did a little research and I assumed I had hypoglycemia. Well I went and got many blood tests and did a two hour glucose test and my results came back saying I was hypoglycemic.
With that alone its not so bad but the number I am at is at a very dangerous number. I am at a 2.3 or something really really close to that and normal is 4 point something. of course this is after my blood sugar drops and its normal when Its not falling. Basically average person usually 4 point something, eats some sort of sugar and goes up to a 7 and then falls to a 4 with some time. With me, its normal 4.4 then after an hour of having sugar i drop to a 2.3. My doctor was surprised I didn't collapsed after taking that much sugar. He talked to me some more afterwords and told me there may be a serious problem with my pancreas, so I have to get another blood test and have an ultrasound done on my body. I am scared to really know whats wrong with me but its important to find out as early as possible. Maybe there can be something done since I am still young.
With that alone its not so bad but the number I am at is at a very dangerous number. I am at a 2.3 or something really really close to that and normal is 4 point something. of course this is after my blood sugar drops and its normal when Its not falling. Basically average person usually 4 point something, eats some sort of sugar and goes up to a 7 and then falls to a 4 with some time. With me, its normal 4.4 then after an hour of having sugar i drop to a 2.3. My doctor was surprised I didn't collapsed after taking that much sugar. He talked to me some more afterwords and told me there may be a serious problem with my pancreas, so I have to get another blood test and have an ultrasound done on my body. I am scared to really know whats wrong with me but its important to find out as early as possible. Maybe there can be something done since I am still young.
Labels:
doctors,
hypoglycemia,
personal,
sick,
worried
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment