This pic is an exact representation of how I felt today
Friday, February 25, 2011
Crashing in class
Today I was in my 8 am theory class and I felt probably one of my top 3 crashes to date. It was so bad and I even got my friend to give me some sugar and it still did not help. I feel bad I ate her pastry though and it didn't help.It seriously was like my entire body increased in weight by 10 fold and my eyes felt like they were trying to suck back into my head to escape the light. Im not sure how long I was out for in class but I can ask my friend later, I think atleast 20 min. I am still trying to find what exactly can help me stay balanced, because clearly sugar did not work. Im going to be seeing a professional soon about this problem. Even though this problem is kinda shitty, I still think of could of been worse. This is something I rather have then some other problems since this is curable in a way. I would love to hear what people think about this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment