Labels

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Rugrats....this is where my childhood went.

rugrats was an amazing show. it premiered just a month before i was born on august 11th 1991. i really dont remember my childhood without this show and it lasted all the way till june 8th 2004 ( obviously with a new show but that sucked). and im going to be honest I watched it till the very end, i have seen every episode i think. the movies were amazing and the show was just so different then anything else on tv during that time. I think because of this show it made me adventurous and I learned how to use toys or items around me to accomplish things. The scene where he takes his toy screw driver to open the gate is basically what im talking about.

The movies were really good, i think i like the first one tho where dill is born, i watched it all the time when i was little on tape ( for those who dont know what this is, its a big plastic thing that had terrible quality and when you opened it, you probably fucked it up.)

I wasnt a big fan of all grown up. I respect the writers and producers to try to come up with a teen version of this show but it lacked what we liked so much of the original rugrats. good try tho. I think i can probably sit for hours watching this show still if given the chance. GO GO RUGRATS SHOW MARATHON. This is one cartoon that i can truthfully say that i wouldnt be who i am if it werent for this show.

No comments:

Post a Comment