Labels

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Switching paths for a moment

As you know I was working on  AMV project with the song Jambi and the movie history of trunks. I plan to hold this one off just for a little bit, I need practice again and I don't think I am capable at the moment to do this project as good as I want to. So in the mean time I'm actually not going to do something with dbz, I'm going to try to do one with The Grace by NeverEnding White Lights, sung by Dallas Green and the movie; Seven Pounds. I know this is a little random but I was listening to that song and I wanted to find a movie that sorta matched the song. And so it was just me going through all my movies just trying to pick one and that came up. I am aware the real message of the song has nothing to do with the movie but I get the same feeling/emotion from both pieces. I don't expect this to be a fantastic video but it will be my practice with the program and well with editing.

I feel as if I keep trying to do the Jambi/Trunks video I'm just going to end up wasting time because all I will do is look at it and  accomplish nothing, this doesn't mean I wont go back to it, it just means a break. My skill level on this editing software isn't that good yet so the more practice I get the better things i can do down the road to my projects.

I will keep a small update on how the video is coming along, I may need to figure out how to add a small feed this this site without having a twitter account. later

No comments:

Post a Comment