This September I will be going back to culinary school and hopefully I will have more content for you guys.
The first semester will be very simple techniques, than hopefully gets more complex for second semester. I still have to find out if I can bring my tablet into class. If not I will just have to do things at home and if my phone gets fixed than I will be able to take some hi-def pics.
This will be very exciting for me because I haven't been to college in over a year and I do have expectations but I feel I may be in for a surprise.
I'm also currently looking for new content to read for news and info on the culinary world. My research has found me some but I will have to ask my chefs for the best.
I'm out laterz
No comments:
Post a Comment