I know a lot of you know Incubus and even I have been listening to them a bit since I was a kid. Only in the last few months I really started listening to their other stuff, they have so many amazing songs I feel i should do a tribute page for them. Right now I have Mother Mother as my music page and will turn that into a post. Or maybe even create a new group for it. I will decide while I'm doing other stuff right now.
And don't worry their will be another Food post soon, I'm just finding the time to make the food. I will be featuring another Indian dish, unfortunately it wont be from scratch but I would like to feature it, and Also I will be making home-made granola that i found a recipe for and I will prob have to substitute some things.
Here is a Incubus video for you guys and girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment