Labels

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Creative Plate Presentations class starts tomorrow

I signed up for two classes at George Brown College and the first of two starts tomorrow. I felt this would be a great class to take because I would like to improve on this aspect of my cooking. The other class I signed up for is Spanish cooking which Im starting  on Thursday.


So far I know that there are 6 classes for creative plate design; 3 demo and 3 practical. For the first day i will be making Quenelle of Beef Tartare with Herb Crisp and Beet Foam and Cured Salmon Napoleon with Fennel Threads, Asparagus and Saffron Foam. 




I will take some pictures of what is made and when I create a perfect work plan for it I will post it on here. This plating does sound a little pricey but hey if you have the money go ahead.


*Edit pics added   *****NOTE*** This was not done by me, it was done by my instructor and I will be doing it next week



Quenelle of Beef Tartare with Herb Crisp and Beet Foam












Poached Tomato Parcels on Iced Crabmeat with Tarragon Tea Emulsion






               




Cured Salmon Napoleon with Fennel Threads, Asparagus and Saffron Foam.







** Can't wait to make these next week. Hopefully my plates kickass

No comments:

Post a Comment