Today was an interesting day. I graduated from college today and it was meh. This didn't feel as special as my high school grad or even elementary and I don't know why. I guess graduating from a 1 year program that was pretty easy wasn't very fulfilling. I plan to get honors or atleast try to next year, and maybe other achievements on the way. Setting goals like this makes school interesting and it very fulfilling when you achieve your goal so I plan on doing that.
I was dead tired during my convocation and it wasn't because I was excited but because my brain wont shut off when I know I have to get up early for something. Call it what you want but I hate when that happens. Lunch though was awesome, I went to Marche which is a market restaurant that has a very interesting ordering system that I think is perfect for going with large groups.
No comments:
Post a Comment